- Broad Spectrum
- Safe · Effective · Family Friendly
- Water Resistant 40 Min
- Non NANO
- Certified Natural
- Contains Organic Ingredients
- Natural Products Association Certified
- Certified by QAI to NSF/ANSI 305
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin, then rub in to reduce whitening effect.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am-2 pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
|Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%||Sunscreen|
*= Certified Organic
*Olea europaea (extra virgin
olive) oil, *cera alba (beeswax), *butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, *theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, *simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, tocopherol (sunflower vitamin E), and *hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn) CO2 extract.
To read more information about Badgers Natural Ingredients click here
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought this sunscreen when my supermarket bought one started to split(yuck!). Quite like the thick-ish consistency of this sunscreen and that it has zinc oxide as an active ingredient.
No horrible smells, just a tiny hint of beeswax which is just delicious.
Only criticism would be that it needs to be rubbed really well to not look so white.