Wearing this belly supporting Pregnancy Belt will provide you with immediate relief and comfort for your aching hips, back & growing baby bump.
As your belly grows, you may find it uncomfortable and difficult to move with this sudden new weight. Wearing this maternity support pregnancy belt provides immediate relief, making it easier to increase your range of motion and daily activity throughout your pregnancy.
- Adds back, hip & abdominal support
- Eases sciatic, back & leg pain
- Minimizes stretch marks
- Helps relieve bladder discomfort
- Helps increase circulation & blood flow
- Decreases varicose veins, hernias & haemorrhoids
- Aids in post hysterectomy recovery
- Support and relieve sacro-iliac (SI) and symphysis pubis (SPD) joint pain, and maintain pelvic muscle tone
- Reduce belly pain from stretching and associated low back pain
- Improve posture and endurance during your pregnancy
After your pregnancy wear your Maternity & Pregnancy Belt as an abdominal or hip support belt to assist with lifting, carrying and feeding of your new baby. Your over-stretched abdominal muscles & loose hip joints will appreciate being held in a good position, which in turn will alleviate any additional pressure placed on your back. Wearing your pregnancy belly belt post-natally will also help your abdominal muscles to return to their pre-pregnancy form.
Size OSFA: Overall length 120cm, width 17.5cm
Material: 80% Polyester + 20% Spandex.